This year, Porsche once again comes out with its large SUV Cayenne. Not only its sporty and indulgent looks, Cayenne also satisfies driver and passengers with better driving performance. Check out the following information for your 2017 Porsche Cayenne buying guide below.
What is Key Features Offered?
Here are the key features offered by 2017 Porsche Cayenne you should expect:
- Power performance is 300 horsepower or 220 kW at 6,300 1/min with 3.6-litre V6 engine (EU5)
- Acceleration from 0-100 km/h is 7.7s and 7.6s with Sport Chrono Package that can reach top speed on 230 km/h
- Fuel consumption/emission combined is 9.2 L/100 km with 215 g/km CO2 emissions.
- Car dimension include height 1,705 mm, length 4,855 mm, width 1,939 mm and wheelbase 2,895 mm.
- Porsche Traction Management (PTM) is an active all-wheel drive system featuring map-controlled multi-plate clutch, electronic variable, automatic brake differential and anti-slip regulation. Your driving condition is monitored by the system which will respond to any kind of situation. This system results in perfect distribution of drive torque.
- Using 8-speed Tiptronic S helps to not only lower fuel consumption with extended stop function/auto start when stopping or approaching traffic lights but also reduce noise level inside the vehicle. Another energy-saving technology includes coasting ability in certain situations.
- The chassis features include steel spring suspension, air suspension with Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM), Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC), Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus), Wheels and Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), and off-road capability.
- For safety features, Cayenne is equipped with the braking system, Porsche Stability Management (PSM), Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS), daytime running lights, and taillights to accompany your driving time.
- For entertainment purposes, the vehicle uses Burmester High-End and Bose surround sound system. At the backrests of every front seat is installed with 2 high-resolution 10.1-inch TFT touchscreen color displays with integrated DVD drive, USB and SD card slot, 32 GB flash memory, and HDMI interface.
- You can connect your Cayenne with your gadget using Porsche Car Connect to remotely control vehicle functions and retrieve the data. You can also install Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (PVTS) to track your car location if unexpected situation, like stolen vehicle, happens.
Should I Buy 2017 Porsche Cayenne?
Overall, most of the crossover SUV users feel satisfied with Cayenne’s impressive handling. No more problems with turning or U-turning. You will also have wide selection of strong engines and plenty of customization options to meet your driving needs. As for the looks, you will certainly feel satisfy with its exquisite interior and build quality for a very long time.
Compared to what you see on the price tag, Cayenne only offer you quite a few optional standard features as a common large SUV could. Besides, it’s not the best driving companion when you need to load lots of thing due to its relatively small cargo capacity for the segment. One big luggage and bag already fill the back seat storage already replace seats that should be for passengers.
Considering those specs, key features, pros, and cons, how do you think about 2017 Porsche Cayenne? Do you think it’s already the time for you to choose this SUV?