In 2017, Lexus comes again with its luxury SUV to accompany your off-road driving or other extreme situations like steep driveways, extreme snow, and unpaved roads. In the following, we will give you a buying guide of 2017 Lexus GX 460 to help you pick out one from the showroom.
What are the Specs and Key Features Offered?
- Innovative capability with 301 horsepower @ 5,500 rpm and the towing capacity is up to 6,500 lb.
- New design package builds with more sporty and dynamic style also more chiseled look. Don’t’ forget the meticulous craftsmanship interior design will also surround you inside the car.
- Lexus Enform offers a GPS-enabled vehicle locator and emergency assistance button to easily track your location if unexpected situation happens such as accident, your car is stolen, health emergency, or any breakdown.
- Second-row captain’s chairs opt gives an easier access to the third row and enough space in the middle area.
- Fold-flat third-row seating to give you an extra storage behind. However, cargo and load capacity is limited by distribution and weight.
- Dual-screen rear seat offers an entertaining moment for the back passengers to watch movie or play games.
- This GX SUV dimension is more than 6-feet tall, 6-feet wide, and 16-feet long.
- Other safety highlights include blind spot monitoring, antilock brakes, side-mounted airbags, and HID/Xenon/upgraded lights.
- More comfort and convenient highlights with sunroof, backup camera, parking sensors, and third-row seating to contain more passengers.
- For the performance highlights, this 301 horsepower SUV is followed by four wheel drive type using a locking limited-slip center, 4.6 L base engine with gas type and329 pound-feet of torque will bring you to 7.8 second sprint time to 110-mile-per-hour top speed.
- From audio controls on steering wheel, Bluetooth, USB ports, and navigation are packed inside this SUV.
Should I Buy 2017 Lexus GX 460?
Here are pros and cons of 2017 Lexus GX 460 to help you consider before going to the showroom.
There is one certain thing as the reason why Lexus SUV is still a great option as your driving companion. From pavement to tough off-road routes or other extreme roads condition are no more problem while driving this SUV. It gives a little effort from the driver to navigate well with better road performance while keeping the passenger comfort. Moreover, the luxury key features mentioned above offer a better and safer driving moment.
From various offered key features and specs from 2017 Lexus GX 460, there are some drawbacks that you should think off twice. Most reviewers think that this V8 engine SUV still bring a poor fuel economy and acceleration. The second-row captain’s bench seats are also standard and somehow uncomfortable. Meanwhile, the side-swinging rear cargo door feels inconvenient. When turning the handling is relatively ponderous which make driving sometimes feel uncomfortable.
So, is 2017 Lexus GX 460 meet with expectation for your future luxury SUV?